- Our school’s aspirations and goals are to help the pupils to develop academically, emotionally, spiritually, socially and physically.
- Education is not just about academic excellence and learning skills. We aim to help the pupils to be of their best selves, to help them to learn about themselves, to help them to be more confident.
- We want to help them to become competent, mature, self-motivated adults.
- Our school’s attitudes, beliefs and values are based on traditional Christian values of honesty, justice, tolerance, respect and self-control. As teachers, we strive to uphold these values in our attitudes and in our dealings with pupils and parents.
- Our traditions will be based on our country’s traditions. We aim to give the pupils a love and respect for all things Irish i.e. our language, our games, our music, our dance, our poetry and literature, our flag and our National Anthem.