Learning Materials: School Closure: Junior & Senior Infants
I hope everyone had a lovely Easter!
Some suggested school work and activities for Junior and Senior Infants have been emailed to each parent.
Here are some extra activities the children might enjoy!
- Folens publishers are offering free access to Collins Big Cat readers. These are levelled readers, look at Book Band Pink A and B. To access these visit: https://connect.collins.co.uk/school/Portal.aspx
Click on Teacher Login 2. Enter username and password
- The children love gonoodle, especially for some guided dance. A particular favourite in school is The Pirate’s Life: https://family.gonoodle.com/activities/the-pirate-life
- A Phonics Booklet: https://www.twinkl.ie/resource/t-l-527242-phase-4-phonics-activity-booklet
- High Frequency words writing practice: https://www.twinkl.ie/resource/t-l-908-high-frequency-words-writing-practice-worksheets
- A phonics PowerPoint, each day click on the date and it will bring you to a new little activity to complete. https://www.twinkl.ie/resource/t-l-52454-phase-2-april-phonics-activity-calendar-powerpoint
- Counting coins: https://ie.ixl.com/math/sr-infants/count-money-1c-2c-5c-and-10c-coins